A responsible attitude confirmed over the years through the management of a set of processes, former requirements, procedures and best practices to ensure quality and safety of our feedstuffs:
- Selecting and controlling ingredients and commodities sources through a rigorous assessment of suppliers and through a detailed analytical monitoring plan (chemical, microbiological, micotoxicological);
- Implementation of the best manufacturing techniques that provide:
- Suitable homogenization of macro and micro ingredients;
- Minimization of carry over - chemical contamination;
- Elimination of microbiological contamination through pelleting handling out.
- According with each unit layout set up cleanliness plans in accordance of the exisiting infrastructures. Keep a systematic checking of these actions. In this kind of operations a central vacuum systems allow levels of hygiene appropriate to our activity.
- A long-term need on creating efficient teams, which may be achieved through permanent employees training for their performance and liable.